Did i remember i was dreaming? No! Maybe if i did i would have approached the beast knowing fully well that before we collide in animosity i would prop my brain to wake me up.
But i have defeated animistic affronts in real life scenarios from dog attacks by facing them in a sheer show of magnifying courage. The dogs had to back off & am sure racing away thinking this isn't human.
There are then so many dog like and also fear inducing situations in our lives that we just have to defeat:
- Fear of being sick - this kills faster than the sickness itself
- Fear of heartbreak - even iOS has a jailbreak, you can make yours. Please escape. Remember you're a free being; and i mean free
- Fear of the sack - walk out of that mental state, if you loose your job, that's the perfect avenue to create one
- Fear of loneliness - the last time i checked, there are 7 billion people & counting on the Earth
- Fear of betrayal - this often emanates from the revelation of things done in secrecy. Often weigh your options before going into any form of relationship. I'll take specifically about this in later posts
- Fear of dying - Since i didn't negotiate my coming into the world, the state i was before i attained mortality was not known to me & moreso Only about 93.5% of humans have died (Of the 108 billion people estimated to have lived since the emergence of anatomically modern human beings, 7 billion are still alive.) I have a duty; to live a life full of impact
While as a young teenager in October 1998, i had unprotected sex with a lady. It was spontaneous, seen her once or twice in the following year and since then till now i have never set my eyes on her.
HIV was raging then, and so FEAR told me i have contracted the dreaded.
Yes i was careless and nobody should be now; i was bottled in this FEAR silently and through the years it grew like a beast similar to the mean looking one in the caption of this post. I saw most forms of symptoms including hair loss, anxiety disorders, thought i was moving towards EOL (End of Life) until a test killed it 10 years later, which was meant to be it's gestation period. My worst fear was never confirmed, i almost never went back for the test result, but i did & FEAR died and i came to life.
My Friend walk out of every viral entrapment you find yourself in; you're free from every cloud on dark shadows.
Can we change FEAR to something else?