In today's post, we'll be looking at 11 ways to overcome emotional instability.
- Do… understand that the problem is not the problem – the problem is the incredible amount of over-thinking you're doing with the problem.
- Do… realize that just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Just because it’s easy, doesn’t mean it’s worth your while. Do what’s right in life, not what’s easy.
- Do… know there's a big difference between empty fatigue and gratifying exhaustion. Life is too short. Invest in the activities you deeply care about.
- Do… admit when you are wrong, and then embrace the fact that you are wiser now than you were before.
- Do… express gratitude and think about how rich you are – your family and friends are priceless, your time is gold, and your health is true wealth.
- Do… be so busy loving the people who love you that you don’t have time to worry about the few people who don’t like you for no good reason.
- Do… focus more on being interested than being interesting.
- Do… say "no" so your yeses have more oomph. Please disappoint your yeses sometimes.
- Do… realize that if the grass looks greener on the other side, it's time to stop staring… stop comparing… stop complaining… and start watering the grass you’re standing on.
- Do… be old enough to appreciate your freedom, and young enough to enjoy it
- Do… see transitions in life as the perfect opportunity to let go of one situation and embrace something even better coming your way.
Looking after our emotional wellness helps us get the very most out of life. When we feel emotionally stable, we feel more centered and connected to our intuition. We become more productive, better at making decisions, more present, and more fulfilled.